Friday 23 May 2014

glorious food

When I was younger, I loved to go out clubbing or to parties. However, in recent years I tend to go out to eat rather than to dance. Santiago has some great restaurants and you can eat out quite cheaply. There are "picadas" like Golfo di Napoli for wonderful pizza or pasta or slightly more expensive places with wonderful International cuisine like Thai House or Olan (Peruvian). I am a Pescatarian, I eat fish and seafood but not meat (of any kind) so that is always a factor when I eat out.

I don’t think I have a favorite kind of food. There are some foods that I do not like much, for example Korean food. I suppose it is because the meat dishes are the specialty. I love very hot food, lots of spices and taste. There is a nice Indian in Santiago. It is a bit pricy but it is really nice.  It is called Rishtedar . Many of the dishes are spicy hot and there is a scale of spiciness from 1 to 6 (from mild to blow-your-head-off). I love spicy food but grade 4 is as hot as I can stand.

I also love places like “el naturista” in the center, where you can enjoy porotos Granados or fantastic quinoa dishes for a very reasonable price.

Write about a place you like to eat out. A restaurant, bar, pub, fast food place, etc.

 Say:

What it’s called,

Where it is,

What it serves,

What you like to eat there.

Mention anything else you thing is important. Write at least 190 words. Leave a comment on my blog and on the blogs of 3 classmates.

5 comments:

  1. I'm vegetarian and it's difficult eat out ): I always eat french fries and rice

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would like to try Indian food, I draw much attention and I been told it is delicious. I want to go that restaurant ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Do you have to eat Indian food with your fingers?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Now I know that I don't have too much gastronomic culture.

    ReplyDelete
  5. So much variety, I'd like to try all this food one day

    ReplyDelete