Friday 4 April 2014

Welcome Bloggers!!!
Your first task is to create a blog and to link all your classmates.  Please ask if there is something you don't understand.

To begin with you need to create a gmail account.

1. If you have a google account: sign in first, if you don’t have a google account: create a google account
2. Go to: http://www.blogger.com/
3. Click: create your blog now
4. Please remember to change the language during set up so that your blog is in English. To do this, go to dashboard, settings and language and formatting on the left hand side.
5. Name your blog. My name is English Thinglish (different to the URL)
6. Choose any template you like
7. If you haven’t yet, go o to dashboard, scroll down to the bottom of the page & change the language to English.
This is a very important part of today’s task.  Write your name and URL on the board, then
8 Go to design, add a gadget, layout, LINK LIST, and add names & links and when you have the last name linked, save. Ask the teacher if you are not sure.

9. Start posting (dashboard) Write a short introduction of yourself :)  You can use www.wordreference .com   NO TRANSLATORS ARE ALLOWED!!!

Minimum 120 words


About myself,
My name is Beatriz and I was born in the city of Temuco.  I like what I do, which is teaching. But above all I love travelling and learning all kinds of new things,  and in all areas (mostly humanities). I suppose I am one of those “eternal students” At the moment I am doing a course in Buddhism and modern psychology at the University of Princeton and “I am loving it”.

I am happily married and have a 14 year old cat. I like sports, music, films and arts in general. In contrast, I do not like unsympathetic people and I do not believe in this individualistic society in which people seem to count for the money and possessions they have.

No comments:

Post a Comment