Friday 25 April 2014

Online

I like the internet. I love the fact that I can learn about anything I am interested in or just ask about particular things. I spend some time on the internet every day, I think. I use google a lot , I use gmail, youtube and facebook sometimes, etc.

I am interested in politics even though I despise most politicians. Politics is present everywhere and in all areas, and I suppose I became interested the day I realized how Education was affected by political decisions. How educational research to a large extent was determined by the administration at the time.

A few years back, I was reading about genetically modified food and found a website by chance. The site is http://www.democraciadirecta.cl. I liked it immediately because it shows news about communities and ordinary people  like you or me, about decisions taken and affecting a lot of citizens. I like to know about the people in general and not just about those around me. It is good to see articles about issues that do not appear in mass media. I visit this website once a week and I look at interesting articles. Another website I like is www. ciperchile.cl. This website shows a lot of serious journalistic research that would never appear on TV. A friend of mine told me about this site by chance. I visit it every two weeks more or less.

Write about a website you like.
Why you like it.
How you discovered it and how often you visit it. You can upload a picture if you like.
Remember to use wordreference.com or ask me if you have questions. There is also the verb list here on this blog


Write a minimum of 170 words. Put 1 comment on a blog on which you have not commented before and 2 comments on 2 different classmates or teacherJ


2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete